DATA MODELLING ZONE Australia
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Registration does not guarantee the service that you purchase is available. We may, decline services or cancel an event without giving any cause or explanation at our discretion.
2. If you cancel a registration or seek a refund more than 7 days before the scheduled event starting time, the refunds will be paid, less any non-refundable charges or expenses we have incurred to deliver the service or event to you.
3. If you cannot notify a Raedan Exchange agent that you require a refund within 7 days of the scheduled time or do not wish to receive the service purchase, the funds received from you will be forfeit without refund.
4. Raedan Exchange or their agent may postpone a booking or event at its discretion when the services cannot be provided satisfactorily. No compensation is payable for postponement.
5. When determining whether to pay a refund based on special circumstances, the refund may be made in full, or in part after deduction of any administration or other costs. A credit towards the fees payable for other services may also be offered. Raedan Exchange’s decision will be final.
PAYMENT OF INVOICES
6. You request an invoice you agree to pay the fees to Raedan Exchange either within 30 days of receipt of an invoice or no later than 48 hours before the event commencing, which-ever is sooner. All prices or other sums payable or consideration inclusive of GST, unless otherwise stated.
7. Registrations may be sold to other customers if the invoice is not paid in full by the date notified on the invoice. Dishonoured payments incur a $30 fee that you agree to Raedan Exchange for costs.
8. Raedan Exchange’s fees may be amended. Your fee payable will not change unless agreed in writing with you.
9. Raedan Exchange retains your personal information to provide the services you have requested, and for actions related to this purpose. You may ask to view the personal information we hold about you and ask us to correct any wrong information.
10. We do not disclose information about you unless you agree or would expect us to. Personal information is otherwise treated as confidential. Any information provided will be used only for the purpose intended unless otherwise required by law.
11. We disclose limited contact information about event participation to sponsors and potential sponsors.
12. As a user of our services, you acknowledge that we may contact you with information that might be of interest to you. You also agree to receive communications relating to Raedan Exchange services until you notify us otherwise. If you do not wish to receive communications, you can notify us by email at email@example.com or unsubscribe to our emails.
WARRANTY, LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
13. You indemnify the Partnership from and against all claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of our website and services.
14. To the extent the Partnership agent is liable for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded, liability is restricted. The Partnership has the option, to the re-supply of those services and under no circumstances will exceed the fees paid by you in the twelve months preceding such claim.
15. If Partnership and you cannot resolve a dispute within one calendar month of a claim or complaint first being made, the matter will be referred to mediation before issuing court proceedings (other than injunctive relief) may commence. The claim will be deemed abandoned if a mediator is not appointed within 14 days of the request for mediation.
16. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
18. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
19. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
20. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than by a copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
21. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
22. This website may include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that you use these at your risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
23. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Australian Capital Territory.
24. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
25. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.